Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today has been trying but God is bigger than my menial trials

      Thank you God for giving me something to be thankful about and for giving me the ability to choose to be so thankful!  Thank you for helping me to see how to love more like You and to be more like You and to bring You into other people's lives!  Thank you for helping me to share your Word and the Truth to everyone that I do.  Thank you for helping me to accept the things that I can not control and to control the things that I can...mainly me...lol.
      Thank you for helping me to stay the ground and to rely on you for my peace and defense.  Exodus 14:14 says that The Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace.  You are teaching me that.  When I decide to follow your word and let you fight for me, it always turns out better than I could have imagined.  I am excited to continue to make letting you fight for me a deeply rooted habit in my life!  Thank you God for everything you have given me Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!