Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ephesians 1

      I had been taught some on Ephesians 1 before.  But I did not remember the prayer that Paul had prayed in that chapter.  But this prayer really does sum up what I have been asking God for.  I love the way Paul put it.  Here it is...
      "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power..."
      I am looking forward to knowing what God's hope is for me and my life!  I know He formed me and chose me before I was even born!  That simple fact is amazing, but to find out that He was happy and glad to sacrifice his son in order to save me, the one He had chosen from a ton of people, is amazing!  Just a miracle that He loves me so so so very much!  I am so thankful for that love from my God!  My Abba!  I love you Lord! Thank you for being so thoughtful and kind!  
     I am so thankful for the fellowship I get now in our bible studies.  I am just so thankful for the learning and the love that you get from other believers!  God is so awesome to set this all up for us! 
      This is how amazing God is!   The other couple is not originally from this area, just like us.  They have been married 13 years, us 10. They have two kids, us, too.  They have a good gap in their kids ages. we do too.  Our daughters are a week or two apart in birthdays!   They have a giving heart like us.  We seem to compliment one another, too.  I am just so thankful and excited to see this work!  God is doing something great here and I am so thrilled to share it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!