Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Pray for Stephanie Harkins

     Please pray for Stephanie Harkins.  She is a woman I had a transaction with on Etsy.  She was not very nice to me (she talked down to me)  and she would/will not take responsibility for her misleading ad on there.  I bought something and it was not as described.  I have never done a dispute on Paypal but did one and was not allowed to send in my opinion or photos of the item.  She won the dispute and left a really nasty feedback on my profile.  I only have done a few transactions and so she tarnished my reputation on there.  But I know that God will defend me.  Now that I have stopped trying to do it myself.  Please pray for her.  She really needs to know God's love and understand the way God wants us to treat one another.  I hope one day she will take responsibility for how she treats people.  God bless you Stephanie.  I really do feel sorry for her.  She made such a big deal because I wanted to mail the apron back for a refund.  It is really sad.  Thank you for praying for her.  I know that God has a better future for her, filled with joy and happiness and a servants heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!