Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Homemade Hot Dog Buns

     Yay this actually worked!  I will post photos with the hot dogs in them, when I cook hotdogs.  But for now you can admire my wonderful buns!
     I am so glad the Holy Spirit told me how to adapt my loaf of bread recipe to make these!  I will post the recipe I use for loaf bread at a later time.  The Gospel Truth is about to come on and I do not enjoy missing my show.


I also made two little rolls with the leftover dough.  And I made two loaves of bread with the same dough.  I usually make three loaves but made hotdog buns instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!