Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

2 Corinthians 3 Lesson

     This whole chapter talks about who we are in Christ (New man), once you are born again.  It is a really wonderful lesson if you take the time to slow down and read it well.  Chew on the verses and really get it!  I woke up at 3am and listened to the first half of the lesson and then chewed on it in my sleep.  I really like Mr. Curry Blake's teaching style and his true teachings of the gospel.  Below is the teaching. I hope you enjoy it.  I really liked the last verse, 18, and how it talks about looking into the mirror at yourself identical to Christ in the spirit.  Mr. Blake talked about how you have to let go of the past and your past sins if you are to grow with Christ.  This is totally something I needed to hear and decided to make a commitment to not bring up my close family's past mistakes and to allow them to be free from that, as well, from me.  I want to let go of my own, too.  He makes some really good points.
      You can go to their website at www.jglm.org for other free teachings and to order manuals of teachings.




Video streaming by Ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!