Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Monday, July 9, 2012

God is so awesome

      I am so thankful for my God!  He has brought just the right people into our lives.  I thought these people were brought here to bless us, and they have, but I am so amazed at how God is letting me bless them!  I have been able to openly share what God has taught me about being a mom and respecting men and it is totally blessing another mom.  I am so thankful to be able to share that wisdom, from God, with someone else.  She really is open to it and that really blesses me to see!  To see God's word, the seed, fall on good ground, praise the Lord.  I am hoping for fruit in her life, for her and her kids' sake.  They all deserve to be out of the bondage of b.s. and into the light of God and His truth.  Man this is so awesome!
     A bonus is that my kids have new play mates and it helps their mom have some extra time to do school work and spend quality time with her baby, too.  It is a win win.  I am just so thankful for my God.  Father, you are so amazing!  Thank you for your wonderful surprises and blessings...they help keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!