Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Starting Bible College Again Soon

     I am really excited about starting this term of bible college.  I attend Charis Bible College online.   I took the last term off because we were really busy with my daughter's softball and all kinds of other things.  I have missed it terribly and do not want to ever take another term off!  I usually take one class but this term I am taking two.  I am really thankful for having the money to be able to take two classes.  I know they are not that expensive, only 150 a piece.  But, I do not expect my family to do without anything in order for me to do what God wants me to do.  If He wants me to take more classes, He will give me extra money and in the right time, and He did that this time!  I am so excited.
      I posted about the classes I have taken and in more detail about what I am taking this term on my other blog.  I am excited especially about the Your Home Can Survive the 21st Century by Delron Shirley.  I appreciate any and all edification in the area of my home...after all it is my main ministry and job!  Thank you God for that one!
      I really enjoy being able to discuss the classes online with the other students.  You can take the classes via correspondence, and it is a little bit cheaper, but you do not get the interaction online. I have made some for life friends through the classes and am so thankful for that fellowship with like minded believers!
     *and no I do not get anything off of recommending this school, except a good feeling knowing I am doing the right thing in sharing what God is doing in my life*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!