Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I miss my baby boy.




He always loved the snow.  I am so thankful to God for giving him a good snow, here in the south, before he died.  I had been praying to get him to a snow, or for us to have a good snow, before he passed.  He just came alive and became a different dog in the cold weather! I have so many memories of him being happy and peppy in the cold!  He would play harder then....he'd nip you, too...lol.  Tore a few pairs of gloves over the years...lol!
He is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!