Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Where did it go?

      Lately I have been making a lot of canned goods.  Jellies, jams, and syrups to be exact.  I made up a bag of these goodies, with explanation of the types and what they are good for and donated them to my daughter's school's fall festival.  They were supposed to be auctioned but ended up not there at all.  Where did my donation go I wonder?  I have emailed the teacher to find out.  That is ridiculous to donate something and have people either eat it themselves or who knows what with it.  My husband thinks they may have put it in the cake walk.  Even though it was not a cake or a dessert.  Hmm.  I had jalapeno jelly, rosemary jelly, muscadine jelly, and mexican chocolate syrup put in the bag.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!