Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cross-stitch patterns for free

    I was looking for a website that offers cross-stitch patterns.  I like this one, cross stitch club , and was able to download a couple of free patterns when I signed up.  After the first few you have to decide if you want to recruit your friends and earn more points, like I am with the above link, or you can sign up and pay to access all the patterns for free.  I do not cross stitch enough to need a monthly subscription.  But if you do, I recommend this site. It is very diverse and the pattern I downloaded was very good quality and very detailed.  I am happy with it and am going to use it to make a little something for my neighbor's new born son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!