Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

R. est I. n P. eace Samson

     We had to put our dog Samson to sleep this afternoon.  He was almost 16 years old.  He had gotten to where he was not able to get up and he laid in one spot outside for a few hours today.  He tried and tried but could not get up.  We knew it was time.
      My husband and I stayed with him while the vet came him morphine and then put him under.  I watched the spirit leave his eyes....
     Then I got really angry at the devil because if that mofo had not tempted eve and adam then none of our animals would die....ever.   We would be living in peace and harmony in Eden.  Bastard devil.  I can't stand his stupid arse.
      I wanted to go to church, to get my mind off of it, and to share with my small group the prayer and 'who I am in Christ' list.  But I needed to be here to watch our toddler so that my husband can dig the grave.
      Things really are not going to be the same anymore.  I got Samson when I was 18 years old.  That is a lifetime ago.
      I love you and since time is irrelevant in heaven, I am already with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!