Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Who I am in Christ Jesus

This is from my facilitator Gail!  She is so thoughtful and this is blessing many people to have these verses all in one place and easily accessible in a list like this!  Thank you God for this!


Who/What I Am in Christ


I am reigning in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17) 
I am not looking at the things that are seen, but at the things which are not seen (II Corinthians 4:18) 
I am walking by faith and not by sight (II Corinthians 5:7) 
I am casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God (II Corinthians 10:5) 
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (II Corinthians 5:21) 
I am rooted and grounded in love, because Christ dwells within me (Ephesians 3:17) 
I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus for good works (Ephesians 2:10) 
I am a partaker of God's divine nature (II Peter 1:4) 
I am prosperous and in good health, because my soul prospers (III John 2) 
I am being transformed by the renewing of my mind to prove the perfect will of God (Romans 12:2) 
I am healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 2:24) 
I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ (Romans 8:37) 
I am the salt of the earth, and the light of the world (Matthew 5:13a, 14a) 
I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10) 
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10) 
I am taking the shield of faith and quenching all of the fiery darts of the enemy (Ephesians 6:16) 
I am praying my desires and receiving them (Mark 11:24) 
I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water and everything that I do prospers (Psalm 1:3) 
I am a temple of the Holy Ghost (I Corinthians 6:19) 
I am given exceeding great and precious promises, and by them I partake of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (II Peter 1:4) 
I am led by the spirit of God; therefore, I am a son of God (Romans 8:14) 
I am not walking after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1) 
I am receiving all of my needs met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19) 
I am casting all of my cares upon Him, because I know He cares for me (I Peter 5:7) 
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3) 
I am blessed when I come in, and blessed when I go out (Deuteronomy 28:6) 
I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ (Romans 8:17) 
I am increasing and abounding in love (I Thessalonians 3:12) 
I am being made perfect in every good work to do God's will (Hebrews 13:21) 
I am showing forth the praise of God (Psalms 51:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!