Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Trinity Cooky


       Today I made a new recipe of cookies.  I call these my Trinity Cookies.  I call them this because of the three dark chocolate chips placed on each and what '3' symbolizes is very important.
       For one, the obvious is the Trinity of God.  You have the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.  But you must not forget that we are also made up of three distinct parts.  We have a spirit, a soul (which has our personality realm), and a physical body.  
      So when I look at one little Trinity Cooky, I see a reminder of the fact that I am righteous and that I have the Holy Spirit inside of me, and that Jesus will never leave me nor forsake me, and that I have a relationship with the Father God of all time, Praise the Lord!  So, one little cooky can remind you of an awful lot if you allow them to!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!