Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

He decided to stay and C is for Cooky

    Well, praise God, he decided to stay and work on his communication.  So, that is a good thing.  I will  continue to meditate on God's word so that I have more revelation and patience with my husband, too.  I am going to give him space when he is irritated or upset and not ask a whole lot of questions.  That seems to just aggravate the situation.  Maybe once he has worked out his issue then he will talk and answer the questions.  I am going to handle things differently and I believe that God will use that to help our marriage relationship and our family overall.
     I think, too, that when I have questions for him, I am going to talk to God first and see if I should ask them.  Then go to my husband and let him know first off, that I am not attacking him, but I have somethings I would like answers to.  I am very observant and inquisitive.  I have an avid curiousity and love to find out answers and learn new things.  I am not going to quelch that part of me because it is a gift from God.  My husband may never appreciate it, but I appreciate that quality about me and I have quelched it far too much already.  I am going to be what God wants me to be, no matter what Praise God.
     I am excited about my mom moving up here!  We are going to have leftovers tonight as there is no room for more leftovers in the fridge.  What is in store you ask?  Homemade chicken nuggets, rib steaks, meatloaf, lima beans, buffalo chicken rice, cheese rice, baked potatoes, fried squash and fried okra, and probably some other veggie or starch I am forgetting.  That will be super yummy in our tummies.
    Did you know, that cookie is not the original way to spell it.  It is actually cooky.  From now on I am going to use cooky and not cookie.  Let us do it the way they did in the 1950's Betty Crocker Cookbook, my friend Michael gave me, thank you God and Michael for that!  
    C is for Cooky that's good enough for me...C is for Cooky that's good enough for me...C is for Cooky that's good enough for me...oh Cooky Cooky Cooky starts with C.....hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!