Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yay no more pervy meter reader!

      I am so praising God and everyone who made it happen without my knowing....but we know have a new meter reader!  It is a lady!  I have yet to meet her yet, but she works very fast and moves thorough our neighborhood really quickly!  So, I am very blessed to have God protecting us and keeping evil away from us.  I pray that Carl will repent and turn from his ways and start afresh.
      Praise God for His promises and his defending me when I really couldn't and did not want to ruin a man and his wife's life over something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!