Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

God Bless People

      Ok, I briefly attended a bible study at Bookout Studios.  We thought it was a God send, I had even blogged about it.  It seemed like a great fit of two families.  But, alas, not so.  The gentleman that started it cancelled it unexpectedly.  My husband thinks it is because the man's wife was uncomfortable with her husband giving a bible study to me.  Lol.  I was the only one who showed up.  But everything starts off small.  You have to be faithful in small things to get something big from God.  So, I did not mind.  I was just so excited to have in person fellowship with like a like minded believer.
      I was disappointed when it was cancelled indefinitely with no explanation.  Then I remembered my antique metal round cake pan that I had left with cake for them the last bible study.  So  I asked for it back.  I even offered to cook dinner for them if they brought it over.  No dice.  2 weeks later and he still had not mailed it to me.  So, my husband said he would get one of his drivers to pick it up for me. Which he did today.
    Guess what?!!?  They did not even wash the cake pan!  There is cake stuck into the roof of the lid!  You would have had to have thrown my cake plate or tossed it around with the cake it to get cake into the lid!  What the heck?  How weird and strange!!?!  Then there was even a crunchy piece on the bottom of it.  How rude! Someone lets you have homemade from scratch, no mixes here, cake and you one, don't bother to give the pan back, you make the giver retrieve it (When I live 30 miles away) and then you don't even wash it out all the way?   I am shocked because they seemed so different than how they have turned out to be.
     God bless you Bookout family.  I hope that whatever is bothering you will be worked out and that you will be at peace and have a wonderful ministry in the future. I am sure God will be using you whenever you are more comfortable with what He has in store for you.  You all seemed so nice.  I hope that your hearts will continue to be opened and renewed in God's kind of love and grace.  You have a nice family and I hope it continues to mature in the fullness of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!