Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hot Dogs in the BUNS! Lol

     Here are the hot dog's in the buns photos I promised.  We had hot dogs with squash casserole ( I seem to be the only one who likes the casserole), sweet peas with basil and garlic, and white corn (cooked in the cast iron skillet with bacon drippings ((nitrite/ate free)) and fresh black pepper.  But I just showed the hot dogs.  I wanted to eat!

My daughter made some homemade make shift relish to go on her chicken bratwurst.
The buns are big enough for the bratwurst and could probably have done a foot long nicely, with a little hang over of the dog.

This was my beef frank.  An oscar meyer one that is free of artificial anythings.  Love it!

We like our hotdogs really grilled.  Here you can see the texture of the bun.  Very soft buns.

No, I do not eat my dogs plain.  But like I said I was too hungry to take photos of the dog made up.  I did cut a jalapeƱo from our garden, minus the seeds, and sautee it with the hotdogs and put it on top of my hotdog along with a little Plochman's mustard and ketchup.   I love Plochman's mustard!  ±I just found them recently.  I am not a mustard on everything gal, I prefer mayo, but when I want mustard for cooking or eating, I use Plochman's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!