Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

So Thankful for almost 22 years with my baby...

    ....hard to believe I got her almost 22 years ago, and just this past Saturday she went to be with the Lord.  It felt like yesterday when I brought her home, when I was just 14.
     Kemi was the best cat ever...she had no weird issues that made you want to get rid of her.  She was just fiesty enough and just independant enough to take care of her own, but she was loving and kind enough to make our house a home.

Not the best photo...but of her near her 21st birthday.  She was small but might indeed.
Before she had gotten herpes from an adopted cat from the animal shelter and her eyes got ulcers.  A couple of years ago.

  


I have more photos but they are all on disks and none are on this newer computer it seems.  I will have to take some time soon, maybe after the holidays, where I have more time, and make a memorial for her.  She was worth so much more.

    We had her remains cremated and she is now in my kitchen, overlooking the whole room.  Which is really not her style, she was a ground dwelling cat.  But if she is left near the ground the children might get into her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!