Thankful for today 7/26/12

Thank you Lord for helping me finish my first year of Charis Bible College. Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for the call you have for all of us!
Thank you for clean running water...electricity...toilet paper...and baby wipes.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Incredibly Thankful

     I have not posted over the holidays.  It's just too busy of a time, and I did not even think to post a blog.  
     I am incredibly thankful to God for bringing reconciliation to our family!  I can see progress and love flowing more than anger and strife and I am so so thankful to God for making that happen.  I tried on my own for years and things just got worse.  But since I have been letting God do more, and letting myself trust God, the tide has shifted and things are better!  Praise God for new, peace, joy, and no offenses taken!
     Even though it is cold, it is a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! God loves you very much!